Overview of the OreTools:-Modular Subpackage
List of OreTools:-Modular Subpackage Commands
The OreTools:-Modular subpackage provides basic arithmetic in an Ore polynomial ring whose constant field consists of p elements, where p is a prime. The operations in this subpackage are used to implement modular techniques for computing GCD's and LCM's.
Each command in the OreTools:-Modular subpackage can be accessed by using either the long form or the short form of the command name in the command calling sequence.
The following is a list of available commands.
- Ring arithmetic: Add, Minus, ScalarMultiply, Multiply
- Polynomial operations: Content, ModularOrePoly, MonicAssociate, Primitive,
- Divisions: RightQuotient, RightRemainder, RightPseudoQuotient, RightPseudoRemainder
- Euclidean algorithms: FractionFreeRightEuclidean, RightEuclidean
- GCRD and LCLM computation: GCRD, LCLM
To display the help page for a particular OreTools:-Modular command, see Getting Help with a Command in a Package.
Download Help Document