Qhull, Copyright (c) 1993-2015
The National Science and Technology Research Center for
Computation and Visualization of Geometric Structures
(The Geometry Center)
University of Minnesota
This software includes Qhull from C.B. Barber and The Geometry Center.
Qhull is copyrighted as noted above. Qhull is free software and may
be obtained via http from www.qhull.org. It may be freely copied, modified,
and redistributed under the following conditions:
1. All copyright notices must remain intact in all files.
2. A copy of this text file must be distributed along with any copies
of Qhull that you redistribute; this includes copies that you have
modified, or copies of programs or other software products that
3. If you modify Qhull, you must include a notice giving the
name of the person performing the modification, the date of
modification, and the reason for such modification.
4. When distributing modified versions of Qhull, or other software
products that include Qhull, you must provide notice that the original
source code may be obtained as noted above.
5. There is no warranty or other guarantee of fitness for Qhull, it is
provided solely "as is". Bug reports or fixes may be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org; the authors may or may not act on them as
Maplesoft modified the following Qhull files on June 20, 2017:
CMakeLists.txt --- Made it to build only the Reentrant Qhull shared library
qhull_ra.h --- Added a fix to mitigate a compilation error caused by Intel compilers
qhull_r-exports.def --- Added Maple Qhull wrappers to the list of exports
Download Help Document